Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Understatement

Long gone are those days without your face in my eyes!.

Trembling are my fingers for your touch..............

I miss u, as the sun misses the flowers in the depths of those winters and rains.

as dead is as my phone without those late night calls

and messages that woke me from dreams to reality....

and i curse this night for all the nights that turned you away from me! Fainting my thoughts of you as weary as this moonlite .

While these candles burnin away this night,its flames swaying to some unheard songs of love,

i pass the night scrollin through your messages for clues.

Sometime Long before the morning when the wicks had dead off battling with darknes and the prayer in me turns to those vibrations n melodies in my hand...

Waking up to see it was just a dream.

well...!!

If i said i miss you from the depth of my heart it would surely be an UNDERSTATEMENT.....!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment